Early morning time is best suited for Yoga. As per lot of Indian gurus, it should be done right after your morning bowel movement and before eating anything.
I prefer first thing in the morning to exercise and stretch my body gently. But if you want more of a workout, afternoon would be good too.
I keep two slots a day open for yoga so I can skip one slot if I'm too sore or distracted, or do restorative yoga during one slot and a full practice in the other
It should be better in the morning, before breakfast, but I usually prefer to do it in the evening, after work, because in the morning I'm always late 😁
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.