I just try to sit with eyes closed and examine my thoughts and segregate good one from the bad ones and eliminate the negative ones.
Yh I use '' calm'' is an app it really helps me get a concentrated mind but lately I don't use. I can't really explain why I'm not use it
To get started, a guided meditation is great. Later on, I found my own pace and simply put music to concentrate. As for what kind of meditation, it depends on how I feel that day. Since I do it at night, I see meditation as a way to cope with how I feel throughout the day, so if I had a good day I can think about what it was about that day that made me feel good. If I had a bad day, I can assess if the unfortunate events of the day were controlled by me or not. If they were, I can think about what I can do to make them better tommorow, and if they weren't, I try to help the worries out. Hope this helped 🙂
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?