I recommend the in-app "just get moving" option. It's barely 2 minutes. 5 pushups, 30 seconds jumping jacks, 30 second high knee jumps. Activates the whole body real quick. It is still better exercise than no exercise.
Start with stretching – stretching while still lying in bed helps you wake up, and continuing to help you stretch in the shower, while drinking your coffee, or when putting on your shoes gets the blood flowing.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??