Find nice things to do, which are helping you to feel and get to know yourself better. Be physical, try a new adventures, keep yourself busy with (good) work and take your time to go over the break up step by step
Walk away , soon you'll forget your saddness and be sure that in the future ,you ll meet someone that deserves you and also is wating for you , but right now you can't see
I can work myself through the emotions and embrace them. We have a tendency to push emotions aside and bottle them up. In the long run, that makes us feel worse and they constantly haunt us in the back of our mind. We should let ourselves take the time to work ourselves through our emotions and not push ourselves to always be okay and happy
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??