Find nice things to do, which are helping you to feel and get to know yourself better. Be physical, try a new adventures, keep yourself busy with (good) work and take your time to go over the break up step by step
Walk away , soon you'll forget your saddness and be sure that in the future ,you ll meet someone that deserves you and also is wating for you , but right now you can't see
I can work myself through the emotions and embrace them. We have a tendency to push emotions aside and bottle them up. In the long run, that makes us feel worse and they constantly haunt us in the back of our mind. We should let ourselves take the time to work ourselves through our emotions and not push ourselves to always be okay and happy
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?