For me, meditation helped me to better understand myself and my needs. It helped me understand who am I and showed to me what is really important for ME.
But most of all mindfulness meditation and practise of mindfulness in my life helped me appreciate my everyday life, thing and people around me. I basically started enjoying the most simple things, because I tried to find and explore the nature of them with curiosity.
I hoped I helped. Unfortunetly explaining meditation to someone is not as simple as explaining 1+1 because meditation is a journey on exploring YOURself and the world from YOUR perspective. And so I hope you will embark on that journey and find peace, love and potential that is already in you 🙂
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?