For me, meditation helped me to better understand myself and my needs. It helped me understand who am I and showed to me what is really important for ME.
But most of all mindfulness meditation and practise of mindfulness in my life helped me appreciate my everyday life, thing and people around me. I basically started enjoying the most simple things, because I tried to find and explore the nature of them with curiosity.
I hoped I helped. Unfortunetly explaining meditation to someone is not as simple as explaining 1+1 because meditation is a journey on exploring YOURself and the world from YOUR perspective. And so I hope you will embark on that journey and find peace, love and potential that is already in you 🙂
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?