More of a guided one. One that takes its time in the beginning and allows you to focus on breathing and rhythm, then starts contemplating questions or things I can identify with. That’s how I maintain focus on the actual teaching.
- What do you consider to be enlightenment?
- Any advice for meditating with chronic pain? It can be quite hard to focus..
- Have you found a way to integrate visualisation and mediation? Or is it two incompatible practises that can’t be combined ?
- What is better guided or non guided
- How do you get yourself to meditate when you just don’t feel like it?
- What are the most significant changes you felt since you started meditating?
- Does anyone else get a sort of low but constant buzzing angry energy when they start ramping up their meditation practice?? How do you deal with this, if so?
- How do you refocus when your mind wanders?
- How can I focus on meditation better? How can I stop my mind from wandering and becoming very distracted?
- Do you see anything when you meditate? What do you see?