Breath. Simplest meditation technique. Just focusing on my breath then switching my focus to the task, then switching back to breath. Also, if I really need to focus intensely, I slow my breath down. Similar to taking deep slow breaths but without a sigh through the mouth.
A workout followed by a break. It makes it easier to transition to a work session after you work out your body. I usually do biking or some other cardio based physical exercise. Preparation is key to productivity.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?