I like to practice with the 5 minute breather, I do it twice a day. Well, I try to do it twice but sometimes once a day. I recommend for beginners.
My favorite type of meditation is for clear and positive thinking. The outside world can be very exhausting when your constantly caught up in your responsibilities, it’s like you never have a chance to catch your breath for a moment. So meditation is pretty much therapeutic way for me to focus and build on my inner self, even if it’s just 10 minutes.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??