I usually walk a path into my meditation, I count down 15 steps then I imagine a landscape an sit there, then I start to breathe fully and start to listen to what is around me in the moment, so I let the landscape slowly change into where I actually am at the moment. This help me see my surroundings in a different way when I emerge from this little journey, many details change every time, but the the substance remains
It’s actually quite stable as my overall live goals don’t change as I found my purpose. Occasionally I will use things that happened recently to reflect on and meditate about, overall its usually very steady
I have no particular phrase or thought because I only tried meditation once for ten minutes so I am still figuring it out :p
Meditation is new to me, I still need guided meditation and am trying various meditation messages, some work better than others…
I mostly focus on gratitude and sometimes my body sensations. I am quite new to meditation myself so it's been pretty much the same subjects for now. Once in a while I focus on my immediate surroundings and think about the things my eyes can see
I like meditating on why I have negative thoughts and feelings at times, kinda as a self reflection. However I feel every 2-3days the negative thoughts and feelings often change. Just remember It’s normal to have or not have thoughts and/or phrases to meditate on and it’s ok For them to change .
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?