I usually walk a path into my meditation, I count down 15 steps then I imagine a landscape an sit there, then I start to breathe fully and start to listen to what is around me in the moment, so I let the landscape slowly change into where I actually am at the moment. This help me see my surroundings in a different way when I emerge from this little journey, many details change every time, but the the substance remains
It’s actually quite stable as my overall live goals don’t change as I found my purpose. Occasionally I will use things that happened recently to reflect on and meditate about, overall its usually very steady
I have no particular phrase or thought because I only tried meditation once for ten minutes so I am still figuring it out :p
Meditation is new to me, I still need guided meditation and am trying various meditation messages, some work better than others…
I mostly focus on gratitude and sometimes my body sensations. I am quite new to meditation myself so it's been pretty much the same subjects for now. Once in a while I focus on my immediate surroundings and think about the things my eyes can see
I like meditating on why I have negative thoughts and feelings at times, kinda as a self reflection. However I feel every 2-3days the negative thoughts and feelings often change. Just remember It’s normal to have or not have thoughts and/or phrases to meditate on and it’s ok For them to change .
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation