Turn off/silence all notifications while you work. Your attention and brain space is a precious commodity. Don’t let it be taken at the whims of others.
Try the pomodoro method: 45 min of focus, 15 min break. If that’s too much, start with less time for focus and a longer break and work up to more and more focus time: 30/30 or even 15 min of focus and 45 min break. Celebrate your accomplishments.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?