Turn off/silence all notifications while you work. Your attention and brain space is a precious commodity. Don’t let it be taken at the whims of others.
Try the pomodoro method: 45 min of focus, 15 min break. If that’s too much, start with less time for focus and a longer break and work up to more and more focus time: 30/30 or even 15 min of focus and 45 min break. Celebrate your accomplishments.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?