- What tool, if any, is the most helpful while meditating? I personally use Mala beads, but would like to try more.
- How do you keep committed to your meditation practice?
- Is okay that I go to my happy place when I meditate? Or do I need an absolute clear head?
- How can I select one of the Fabulous meditation topics to appear in my morning routine. Right now I have the breather, but some days I want something longer or different.
- Do you think you need to have a space and set time for meditation. Does it help?
Now after about a year of having the meditation habit. Sometimes failing sometimes having streaks of up to 2 unbroken weeks. I can tell.
But if the question is when I noticed? The answer is.
I noticed when my partners and family told me that I was calmer and clearer.
For instance, I had not been keeping up with my morning routine for 2 weeks now and I was feeling restless today. I just committed to myself that my inner peace is vital and just like that I am restarting my routine. It is easy to look at myself and say “oh, I am not doing what I am supposed to do. I am not calmer. I am not good enough”. I stopped myself mid sentence and changed course. I am learning to be kind and patient with myself. I can tell that I am better at it now than before! And that is a huge win!
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- How long did you meditate for when your first started?
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Does meditation ever get easier with practice?
- How much, how long and how often do you meditate?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- How often per day, how long, and what kind of meditation do you have?
- What is the basic right technique for meditation?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- How did you start meditating?