For instance, I had not been keeping up with my morning routine for 2 weeks now and I was feeling restless today. I just committed to myself that my inner peace is vital and just like that I am restarting my routine. It is easy to look at myself and say “oh, I am not doing what I am supposed to do. I am not calmer. I am not good enough”. I stopped myself mid sentence and changed course. I am learning to be kind and patient with myself. I can tell that I am better at it now than before! And that is a huge win!
Now after about a year of having the meditation habit. Sometimes failing sometimes having streaks of up to 2 unbroken weeks. I can tell.
But if the question is when I noticed? The answer is.
I noticed when my partners and family told me that I was calmer and clearer.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?