- What do you do when you feel you don’t want to meditate?
- Do you find you are able to concentrate longer the more you practice meditating?
- How long should I do a guided meditation for?
- How can meditation help with depression due to failed relationships?
- Do you use any binaural beats to help with meditation? If so, what frequency?
Now after about a year of having the meditation habit. Sometimes failing sometimes having streaks of up to 2 unbroken weeks. I can tell.
But if the question is when I noticed? The answer is.
I noticed when my partners and family told me that I was calmer and clearer.
For instance, I had not been keeping up with my morning routine for 2 weeks now and I was feeling restless today. I just committed to myself that my inner peace is vital and just like that I am restarting my routine. It is easy to look at myself and say “oh, I am not doing what I am supposed to do. I am not calmer. I am not good enough”. I stopped myself mid sentence and changed course. I am learning to be kind and patient with myself. I can tell that I am better at it now than before! And that is a huge win!
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?