I even struggle meditating in complete silence. I always put on background music or something to listen to.
Try out different things and see what works for you.
1. counting breath In 1 Out 2 till 100
2. if you can hear your heart beat, counting it and don't pay attention to the breathing
3. Focus your attention on some of your body part, like left toe then move your focus to heel then go up to leg and so on.
Some people can meditate easier with moving focus method than stay still method.
There are also walking meditation. Hope this help
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?