I think the best place is your bedroom because it is secluded from the rest of the house and any distractions it holds. Your bedroom is also a place of relaxation so it will help with calming.
I think the best place, is a place where you feel the most comfortable. I prefer to meditate outdoors or the sunniest room in the house coz I like to breathe in the fresh air as I do it. It doesn’t always have to be the quietest room for me but I know that, that tends to be different for everyone. Quieter places work better for certain people as it makes it a bit easier focus. But at the end of the day I think you should try different places/positions and see what works best for you. It could be sitting on a cushion outdoors or laying in your bed. Whatever feels more comfortable is the right position for you
I prefer outside nearby a water body surrounded by greenery. However, it's not always possible. Usually I meditate at home, I need complete silence, comfy sitting area (Yoga mat, bed) and especially for my eyes to face the window to feel the sunlight.
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?