Second, use short, guided meditations on YouTube to train your mind to be comfortable with meditation.
Third, once you're comfortable with meditation and quieting your mind, begin to visualize SPECIFIC parts to your goal.
Repeat often, hopefully daily, and forgive yourself for anything that you feel is not going well.
Meditation is a skill. So it requires mistakes and insights for your practice to grow into what you envision.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?