Second, use short, guided meditations on YouTube to train your mind to be comfortable with meditation.
Third, once you're comfortable with meditation and quieting your mind, begin to visualize SPECIFIC parts to your goal.
Repeat often, hopefully daily, and forgive yourself for anything that you feel is not going well.
Meditation is a skill. So it requires mistakes and insights for your practice to grow into what you envision.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?