- Do you use guided meditation or do you prefer to just guide yourself and how does one get to the point where they no longer need a guide?
- Where do you meditate?
- What exactly do i need to feel or think about when im meditating?
- Is it okay to do stretches while meditating? I enjoy them because it helps my body loosen and my brain sync with my body. Many people tell me otherwise I just want to know your opinion on it, thank you so much in advance. 🙂
- What do other people focus on when they meditate?
Your mind can overcome the desire for comfort quickly, but it must be encouraged to do so.
Consistency can create stronger focus outside of meditation and has been proven to reduce stress, fear, anxiety, as well as improve your ability in mindfully responding to situations you may otherwise just react to.
There are options in this app for guided meditation, there a 5 minute one called view from above
Or I also have an app called breathe kids, a free app to teach children to meditate, I love the simplicity of it and the lengths are not overwhelming.
Another one I use is meditainment, a free website which unlocks a new meditation each month, you can access any time if you have internet. Good luck buddy!
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?