I like to tackle one thing at a time. I like to do guided meditation and write down my focus for the day. So for example, if you want to improve focus just meditate using just meditation bells and focus on your breath. Start low and then gradually add more time. Hope this helps!
There are a number of guided meditations available both in the app and elsewhere. Try a few, and if you find one that doesn't quite meet your needs, feel free to adjust around what it's saying.
I use an app called headspace alongside fabulous. It has various courses for things like anxiety, motivation, focus as well as single meditations and ones for 'emergencies'
Meditation is a bit like a 10 min nap for me. Super helpful to clean up my head, but it’s not targeted. Anyone with tips on how to meditate on specific areas, such as for focus or reduced worry?
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?