I like to tackle one thing at a time. I like to do guided meditation and write down my focus for the day. So for example, if you want to improve focus just meditate using just meditation bells and focus on your breath. Start low and then gradually add more time. Hope this helps!
There are a number of guided meditations available both in the app and elsewhere. Try a few, and if you find one that doesn't quite meet your needs, feel free to adjust around what it's saying.
I use an app called headspace alongside fabulous. It has various courses for things like anxiety, motivation, focus as well as single meditations and ones for 'emergencies'
Meditation is a bit like a 10 min nap for me. Super helpful to clean up my head, but it’s not targeted. Anyone with tips on how to meditate on specific areas, such as for focus or reduced worry?
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?