I'm a committed person and if I start something I won't give it up half-heartedly, so it doesn't matter if I'm motivated to do it or not I just do that, just try to be committed.But in order to be a committed person, you have to start with small, favorite things and then add the habits you need.
For drinking water each morning, I make sure to have some on my nightstand before I go to bed and drink some as soon as I wake up even if it’s just a sip. When I don’t have a lot of time or motivation to exercise I do something small like 25 squats so I’m at least doing something. To help with unplugging, I’ve changed the settings in my phone so all apps except for this one, medical ones, and calling/texting for only my parents and girlfriend are off from 9pm-7am so I’m not tempted to look at social media all night long.
I don't think it as a separate thing I include it into my ritual. And I don't look as a chore but embrace it because I know it will make me a better person in the long run
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.