Emily Fletcher has a great meditation program called the “M” word which she is on Mindvalley I took the class still best meditation glass there is and it does wander she says let it don’t make it so ridgid
Oh yes, it wanders a lot! I think that meditation can be pretty uncomfortable unless you make an effort to concentrate on the good feelings you get while doing it. It's really important to note each moment you feel peaceful, so you don't get frustrated in the long run.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??