- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Do you like to meditate on any particular phrase or thought? How often does your meditation subject change?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- Do you meditate at the same time every day? Why or why not?
- What motivates you to meditate ever day?
If you are finding it a problem, meditate sitting up or use a meditation cushion to help the upright posture, means you are less likely to fall asleep. Also, the time of day helps.
If you are doing an evening meditation as part of your bedtime ritual, you could make it the very last thing you do, so falling asleep doesn't matter so much.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?