- How long should I do a guided meditation for?
- Where is a good place to meditate for a beginner of older age?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- Should you meditate everyday and for how long? Also how many days should you and how long. Or doesn’t me even matter at all how you plan it out.
- Which do you find more beneficial: guided or unguided meditations?
If you are finding it a problem, meditate sitting up or use a meditation cushion to help the upright posture, means you are less likely to fall asleep. Also, the time of day helps.
If you are doing an evening meditation as part of your bedtime ritual, you could make it the very last thing you do, so falling asleep doesn't matter so much.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?