I basically set aside 3-5 minute chunks of time where I would breath a bid deeper than I was comfortable doing. Then I'd hold the breath in for a count of 5 and exhale slowly. Hold it for 5 again and then inhale slowly and a bit deeper than I felt comfortable with again. After a couple of weeks deep breathing should be easier during meditations. Hope this helps!
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?