- Do you really benefit from meditation?
- How long would you suggest a 12 year old to meditate for? And when?
- Do you meditate when you wake up? Or do you prefer to do it at another time?
- How to help myself meditate in the evening, when there is so much chaos around?
- What kind of environment makes meditation more effective?
I basically set aside 3-5 minute chunks of time where I would breath a bid deeper than I was comfortable doing. Then I'd hold the breath in for a count of 5 and exhale slowly. Hold it for 5 again and then inhale slowly and a bit deeper than I felt comfortable with again. After a couple of weeks deep breathing should be easier during meditations. Hope this helps!
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?