I basically set aside 3-5 minute chunks of time where I would breath a bid deeper than I was comfortable doing. Then I'd hold the breath in for a count of 5 and exhale slowly. Hold it for 5 again and then inhale slowly and a bit deeper than I felt comfortable with again. After a couple of weeks deep breathing should be easier during meditations. Hope this helps!
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?
- How do you motivate yourself to meditate when it just feels boring? Once I start, I’m always glad I did, but getting over the hump to start is often hard.
- What do you think about while meditating?