Why don’t try both and see what you prefer? Or perhaps choose depending on how you’re feeling that day? I like to use music sometimes and use it as an anchor, so every time i get distracted I use it to bring me back to the present moment. Hope this helps!!
Love & Light
Love & Light
Both. Sometimes peaceful music can really get you in the mood and provide a nice environment for your meditation. Other times silence is what you need. You will know when you need silence
I think it should be what works for you. I prefer silence, which is never really silent. As I meditate I take in the sounds rain on the roof outside, or wind, or even the clink of my baseboard heaters, and it forms a kind of natural music that I find very comforting. As I meditate I find I am in a place apart from my surroundings yet still connected to the world.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.