- Does anyone one have creative and quick ideas for breakfast?
- Is it a problem if you eat the same breakfast every day?
- How do you start exercising when you feel lazy?
- Do you find that sometimes the system you use to organize begins to fade into the background and you forget to utilize it after a while?
- How do you migrate tasks from previous days?
Knock yourself out!
In terms of sound.
It is just the cars zooming outside past my window pane, the water being mist through the air by the purifier and calming music.
My favorite smells that I really enjoy using are the lemon, vanilla,cinnamon and peppermint.
Hope this helps you.
- How often do people meditate in a day?
- What do you get out of meditating?
- How can you get calmer and get rid of the monkey-mind while meditating? I am so distracted about this rush-mind every time I am meditating.
- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
- Is meditating in the sauna recommended? Any tips for doing it? I usually go for 15 minutes a day.
- How do you think that meditation has changed your life?
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
- How do I make a meditation habit stick?
- When is the best time to meditate?