Yes, because it will give your soul peace after a long day of tireless worry anxiety or any discomforts faced during the day. When you meditate upon every good thing which for me are verses in the bible. You will cease to wrestle with your thoughts and just find tranquillity within yourself.
Definitely. It helps you clear mind. You stop thinking about the past, present and future and purely focus on sleep. Give it a try and you’ll be surprised. It might take a few try’s to find the right meditation for you but you’ll get there. Good Luck!👍👍👍
Yes! Definitely, before I started meditating before bed, I had a lot of sleeping problems, I would think about a lot of things that would stress me out and I would scare myself to the point where I had to stay awake until the morning. I went to a sleep specialist and they told me to try meditation so I did and I have just stuck to it since then, it’s the best thing to do before bed because u can just forget about any stressful situations that u faced during the day and focus on urself for a while. I love meditation
Meditating before sleep always helps with telling my body that it’s okay to let go and rest for the night as well as it soothes the mind and the racing thoughts. I would definitely recommend trying some sleep inducing meditation or just simple mediation exercises in general until you find the ones that work for you!
- What do you do when you just can’t focus or let go of rampaging thoughts?
- Is there anything other than breathing that you try to do while meditating?
- What do you think of when you are meditating? What does meditation do for you?
- I do my meditation at evening time and…always fall asleep 😊. Apart from changing the time to earlier in the day is there anything else I can do to make sure I complete it?
- Is it alright to move around while meditating or should one sit cross legged being perfectly still?
- What is the best meditation for chakras?
- What do you think of stretching for awhile instead of meditation?
- What is the best meditation posture for someone who always gets back or neck ache when sitting?
- Do you have any tips for stopping the review of the day that happens in my mind when I do my bedtime meditation? It sometimes takes me a whole hour to get to sleep because of it.
- When do you like to meditate?