According to my own understanding, mindfulness meditation is purposefully bringing the awareness to focus on the present moment and all of its experiences and sensations without judgment.
Mindful meditation has been a time to focus on a topic and then reflect, heal, self-motivate, or just live in the present. It's taking 10-15 minutes of time for myself to be still and gain perspective.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?