According to my own understanding, mindfulness meditation is purposefully bringing the awareness to focus on the present moment and all of its experiences and sensations without judgment.
Mindful meditation has been a time to focus on a topic and then reflect, heal, self-motivate, or just live in the present. It's taking 10-15 minutes of time for myself to be still and gain perspective.
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?