According to my own understanding, mindfulness meditation is purposefully bringing the awareness to focus on the present moment and all of its experiences and sensations without judgment.
Mindful meditation has been a time to focus on a topic and then reflect, heal, self-motivate, or just live in the present. It's taking 10-15 minutes of time for myself to be still and gain perspective.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?