In my opinion, I don't really have a timing for meditating, I just sit comfortably and let out all my thoughts and calm myself down, it normally takes about 5-10mins.
M Lany S.
It’s up to you! I’d say as long as you feel comfortable. Start meditating a few minutes and increase as you fell like increasing. What matters is you connecting with your body and mind.
I always meditate for around 20 minutes!!!! When I meditate for a long time I actually feel relaxed, which makes me feel really good, and confident!!! ☺
For as long as you feel you need to, i generally aim for 5 minutes to start with and continue for as long as im comfortable
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?