I prefer to meditate alone either with music or in silence. I often have a lot of conscious and unconscious thoughts to process and can feel my head whirring away all day, so having one or two moments of calm to just let my head come to rest per day, is nice.
I typically use the guided meditation. My meditate to help with my anxiety, and when it’s silent my mind tends to wander and worry more. With the guided meditation I am able to check back into focus which allows me to truly relax.
A little bit of both! There are times when I’m in the zone and I’m able to do it on my own. On the other hand when I’m not feeling it, I tend to force myself with the app to keep me in check!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??