Meditation could be done in a matter of 10 minutes. You could do it by waking earlier in bed or even on the way to work with your earphones on. Mediation, to me, is non judgemental, calming, self-soothing and love.
You could look into ways to cut down time taken for other tasks. Could you learn via audio on the way to work or whilst doing chores?
Meditate in the bathroom
Close your eyes and focus on the sensation of the soap suds as you wash
While you brush your teeth or hair
Your body, mind, and soul will all thank you.
But if you think about it, you can meditate almost anywhere, and it does not have to always last a long time. You can focus on your breathing while driving or commuting to work, or find five minutes to close your eyes, pay attention to your breathing and be greatful about something for that day.
Adequate sleep is a must, somewhere between 7-9 hours per night, depending on needs. The rest of the time can be devoted to priorities: kids, eating, solitary time, maintenance of things, self-development, working out, relaxing and meditating, etc.
The time that is there is ours to dispose and, if necessary, negotiate for when in a family. How you choose to spend the time will determine the outcomes.
That said, could you move some of the time from the evening to the morning by going to bed earlier and/or work on your evening routing. Could you shift some of the morning or evening tasks to the weekend?
Likely, there is a possibility to shift the morning 15 minutes early to accommodate?
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?