Eat foods high in magnesium. That helps too.
If you are talking about tension during the whole day… my suggestion would be to practice some of the items above and get to know what relaxation feels like to you. The, when you find yourself tense while driving or at work, remember what your relaxation felt like in the tense area of your body.
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- How long did you meditate for when your first started?
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Does meditation ever get easier with practice?
- How much, how long and how often do you meditate?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- How often per day, how long, and what kind of meditation do you have?
- What is the basic right technique for meditation?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- How did you start meditating?