Eat foods high in magnesium. That helps too.
- How should I meditate?
- What meditation do you find most beneficial for you?
- What has helped you get over the initial hump if starting a meditation practice?
- Can I imagine myself as watching myself be there rather than actually seeing through my own eyes? Does it reduce the benefits?
- I know you guys get this a lot but how long does it take to feel noticable changes in your attitude, say being more calm or thinking more clearly? I know it differs for everyone but I would like a ballpark figure.
If you are talking about tension during the whole day… my suggestion would be to practice some of the items above and get to know what relaxation feels like to you. The, when you find yourself tense while driving or at work, remember what your relaxation felt like in the tense area of your body.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?