I'd say you not being comitted and somewhere else with your mind or distractions from elsewhere. With guided meditation it can also just not be your style and in that case the voice might bother you and ruin the whole session.
Daydreaming or being distracted by other thoughts can make meditation ineffective. To stop this, just try to snap yourself out of it and think of the topic at hand. Guided meditation can be your best friend here as it gives you a topic to think about and helps you to stay focused on your meditation. MyLife is a wonderful app for this. I hope this helps you and I hope you have a fabulous day!😊👋
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??