I often meditate sitting up on my bed as well. If I can't sleep, I do breathing exercises; mindfully scan my body; or something like that.
I think that one of the most essential points of meditation that anyone can do it anytime, anywhere—even in bed.
Best place to meditate is on a bean bag.
Depression issues aside, if you're not prone to falling asleep or staying in bed longer than you promised yourself, then heck yeah! Laying down when meditating is incredibly soothing. I do it nowadays because my mental state improved over time and things got so much easier.
Hope this helps!
Wishing you happiness and love.
To meditate in bed time you could meditate anywhere you want… It helps to get relaxed calmed and focused.
Obviously a lot of mediations are better done in a comfortable seated position – but ensure you are comfortable and not holding yourself in a position that is unnatural and/or causes pain.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??