- How does one really clear our minds when we are constantly trying to do a million things in our head?
- How do you cope with times where you act out of line with your values/priorities leading to negative consequences where you feel you’ve let yourself down?
- How valuable do you think it is to meditate for, say, only 3 minutes?
- Do you use guided meditation or do you prefer to just guide yourself and how does one get to the point where they no longer need a guide?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?
Wishing you happiness and love.
Best place to meditate is on a bean bag.
Depression issues aside, if you're not prone to falling asleep or staying in bed longer than you promised yourself, then heck yeah! Laying down when meditating is incredibly soothing. I do it nowadays because my mental state improved over time and things got so much easier.
Hope this helps!
I often meditate sitting up on my bed as well. If I can't sleep, I do breathing exercises; mindfully scan my body; or something like that.
I think that one of the most essential points of meditation that anyone can do it anytime, anywhere—even in bed.
Obviously a lot of mediations are better done in a comfortable seated position – but ensure you are comfortable and not holding yourself in a position that is unnatural and/or causes pain.
To meditate in bed time you could meditate anywhere you want… It helps to get relaxed calmed and focused.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?