- How can I be more organised and focused? Can I do it with willpower alone? Or are there other techniques/resources that will support me with this aim?
- Should we meditate upon something or just be aware of our thoughts?
- What does meditation do?
- How do you motivate yourself to do things for your morning routine?
- There will be many thought that will went through while we meditating. Is that consider as fail for meditation?
Wishing you happiness and love.
Best place to meditate is on a bean bag.
Depression issues aside, if you're not prone to falling asleep or staying in bed longer than you promised yourself, then heck yeah! Laying down when meditating is incredibly soothing. I do it nowadays because my mental state improved over time and things got so much easier.
Hope this helps!
I often meditate sitting up on my bed as well. If I can't sleep, I do breathing exercises; mindfully scan my body; or something like that.
I think that one of the most essential points of meditation that anyone can do it anytime, anywhere—even in bed.
Obviously a lot of mediations are better done in a comfortable seated position – but ensure you are comfortable and not holding yourself in a position that is unnatural and/or causes pain.
To meditate in bed time you could meditate anywhere you want… It helps to get relaxed calmed and focused.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?