there are plenty of meditation recordings in youtube or you can find it in a playstore where you type it and list of the meditation recordings will appear and you can download it as you like.
I am a beginner at meditating but I’ve found that the app Balance is very helpful with many types of specific meditations you might be looking for.
Atan Sio Z.
The Balance app is currently free for a year! I, also, use the Alo Moves app and while the majority is for yoga; there are some really good guided meditations, too. Maybe YouTube? During this time, there appears to be lots of resources online. Good luck and keep on being Fabulous!
Sanvello is free during the crisis. Also there’s a fair few in Amazon Prime if you are willing to go through them to find the better ones. YouTube too, but it takes some time to find the ones that suit you. Good luck.
An app that I’ve been loving and using for quite some time is Headspace! They have tons of guided meditations and even have beginners courses that can help get you started. They also have meditations for sleep which are super beneficial as well!
On youtube there are all sorts of videos of meditation recordings. Search especially the ones with some sound effects, like sea waves or wind chimes
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?