Yes, a few months ago I started using the app Headspace. It’s free to download and has one 10-session course, The Basics, for free. There is a premium version(all meditation courses available) but personally I don’t think it’s necessary. The Basics, Wake Up and Calming the Storm are all free, and that’s what makes the app nice.
The Calm app works great for me!! It has tons of guided meditations to do as well as relaxing sounds to meditate by yourself to 😀
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?