Breathing meditations are best. Avoid focused meditation. Starts the thought process and may stop you from actually falling asleep.
A meditation that helps me relax and look at the day I had, and one that makes me happy, and a meditation that gets me ready to go to sleep.
I enjoy listening to a guided sleep meditation or I enjoy listening to a muscle recovery meditation. It's a way to kind of slow down my mind and be present and relax
There is a special meditation for sleeping. But I would recommend the one which makes u release all tensions and negativity and makes u relaxed and peacefull.
I use Headspace, and they call then "Wind-downs." It's a meditative practice where you let go of the day, all the thoughts whirling around from the hustle and bustle, and relax your body. You can do some visualization, picturing each part of your body, starting with your feet going up to your head, "switching off for the night." Maybe imagine lightbulbs being switched off or that movement or sensation has been removed from each body part. Whatever works for you. The main point is an exercise that will put your mind and body at rest, not stuck on what happened that day or worried about what will come with the next.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?