I meditate in the morning to help get me focused on the day. In the evenings I often do a relaxation meditation session to help me unwind before sleep.
Well…. Meditation can be done anytime but if i have to say when I do then its morning coz u get fresh air and chirping of birds with sunlight ah its the complete aura one needs to meditate!
I prefer to meditate around the noon, during my lunch break. That is the moment when I can relieve the stress accumulated until then, when I can relax and find again my focus.
In the evening when I have more time without rushing with morning routines and schedules. It also allows me to process the day, get on tune with my emotions and to relax before going to sleep
- How do you meditate when you are at a busy place (work for example) or with a busy schedule?
- What are your sources to meditate? App, videos on YouTube, podcasts?
- How do you deal with a distracted mind before you even start to meditate?
- How to you stop random thoughts from coming up during meditation?
- What do you do about the aches and pains during meditation?
- Yes. I am a novice at “Meditation” and would be interested in hearing how others began their practice (how long, routine, resources, etc. ).
- How has meditation made a difference in your life?
- Do you experience days in which you don’t have a “successful” meditation session? Where your thoughts are just too overwhelming and racing at the speed of light that you can’t seem to slow them down?
- What is your favourite thing about meditation?
- Favorite time of day to meditate and ideal length of time? Is 10 minutes too short?