Yes. Meditation lets you leave you body and worries behind and enter a state of contentment. For a short time, it drives away negativity.
Meditation can absolutely help cope with the symptoms of depression. Very often, I get the feeling that I can’t do anything useful. My mind feels cluttered with unhelpful thoughts and I end up wasting hours lying on the couch getting nothing done. Meditation allows me to clear my mind and focus on my future goals.
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?