Yes. Meditation lets you leave you body and worries behind and enter a state of contentment. For a short time, it drives away negativity.
Meditation can absolutely help cope with the symptoms of depression. Very often, I get the feeling that I can’t do anything useful. My mind feels cluttered with unhelpful thoughts and I end up wasting hours lying on the couch getting nothing done. Meditation allows me to clear my mind and focus on my future goals.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??