Ine Marit F.
I dont think it matters if its the exeption of the rule, but if its the usual procedure – why not just change the time of the routine?
Its obviously not ideal, but it's still getting the task done, I struggle with some of my mornings, but if I find time to do it as close to lunchtime it's just as good
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??