Ine-Marit Sivertsen Olsen
I dont think it matters if its the exeption of the rule, but if its the usual procedure – why not just change the time of the routine?
Its obviously not ideal, but it's still getting the task done, I struggle with some of my mornings, but if I find time to do it as close to lunchtime it's just as good
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?