A guided meditation that i can imagine things in my mind instead of a meditation that focuses on breathing because then my mind will be just a thinking how i breathe and then i get anxious that i can’t breath
I usually do a short meditation session with relaxing music and I like to think about how my day was, write in by journal, and sometimes while I meditate I sodium’s myself with crystals to send myself positive feelings
Yoga is the best in all and it can calm you and also help to get better sleep and it definitely a good way to get rid of all thought that are bad and it put positive energy into you and positive vibes
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?