Try taking deep breaths and cocentrate on your breathing for as long as it takes to clear the mind then go back to your natural breath and relax
- How has stretching benefited you?
- I face issues when switching between 2 jobs. How do you switch effectively? I waste or procrastinate during the switch.
- What's your favourite exercise that's fun, quick and easy to do?
- Do you make your meals the night before to save time?
- What do you do to motivate you to exercise when you don’t want to?
The best way to keep your mind focused is to concentrate on the breathing and then if any physical sensation that occurs, Focus on that. If you start the meditation and feel you can't concentrate because of a tight chest etc. Focus on the tight chest. The breath is just an anchor to keep you grounded from thinking, but using the sensations adds a new dimension to keep it fresh and keep you curious.
Always come back to noticing your breath, not trying to fight thoughts but rather accepting them and letting them go.
You can't actually keep your mind focused. Your goal is to simply observe the movements of the mind. Then you might gradually just learn to see that the movements of the mind aren't YOU. And it's unnecessary to identify with those movements.
You can't. Your mind will wander. Just acknowledge that your mind has wandered and return to your meditation. This will happen many times in a meditation session and is part of the process.
- Do you use the Fabulous-app for meditation, or do you use another app? 🧘🏼♀️
- Do you prefer doing meditation in silence or using an application for different sounds?
- If you listen to anything while you meditate, what do you listen to?
- How do you meditate on your own? I can only do guided meditations right now and I’d like to get to a point where I can just do it in my own, even if just for a few minutes/
- Do people actually meditate in the morning? How do you find the time?
- What tool, if any, is the most helpful while meditating? I personally use Mala beads, but would like to try more.
- What time of day do you find meditation most refreshing or invigorating?
- What time of a day do you guys like to meditate? I find that it’s really difficult for me to meditate at the end of a day. But I am more fine to do it first thing in the morning.
- What time of day do you prefer to meditate?
- Does anyone else find it hard to breathe long breaths? I breathe shallow and it makes it hard to meditate in classes cause the breaths are so long.