To make the most of my meditation time I find a meditation app that I really like. I actually have several so that I can find one that suits my mood. I try to find a very relaxing place and a comfortable position. I use my headphones to get the best effects from the sounds provided by the app and I just focus on my breath and relaxing.
Emptying the mind and feeling your being is hard. There are disturbances that can pull you out of the relaxation and could make your mind wander somewhere else so I mlstly focus on that.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?