So the best way to release pain is through an awesome technique called EFT Tapping. It allows you to full feel the emotion, release it, and then look at the situation objectively and determine what it is you need to learn from it. There are excellent videos on YouTube for it and it changed my emotional and mental state drastically after doing it. It’s great for healing and releasing painful trauma and hurt. Give it a go!
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..