I always meditate in my bedroom or a bedroom. I try to make the space i am going to meditate in as quiet as possible. In my bedroom i either meditate on a yoga mat or sat on my bed or a comfy chair it is important that the space or place you meditate is comfortable.
Usually at home, in my evening room.. I use my favourite mat, put it on the floor. Then I find my perfect pose, the most confortable one, sometimes I just lay with arms and legs spread, sometimes I simply sit, legs crossed. I usually put on some relaxing music and start breathing slowly.. And that's it!
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?