You must think of the reason you want to meditate. What is it that motivates you about meditation? Are you doing it because you're told it's good for you, or do you genuinely believe it can be beneficial? Holding your core reason as to why meditation will help you will allow you to refocus your attention, even if you will continually feel bored, sleepy, etc. These are simply natural responses by the brain to being still, the brain wants to move all around. But reminding yourself as to why you need to focus will be of aid to you ♡
Choose a time in the day which it is easy to commit to – I like first thing in the morning as my mind is already quite at peace and it helps me continue that intention into the rest of th day. I also like calm'song challenges so I feel a sense of streak for doing the task everyday
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??