You must think of the reason you want to meditate. What is it that motivates you about meditation? Are you doing it because you're told it's good for you, or do you genuinely believe it can be beneficial? Holding your core reason as to why meditation will help you will allow you to refocus your attention, even if you will continually feel bored, sleepy, etc. These are simply natural responses by the brain to being still, the brain wants to move all around. But reminding yourself as to why you need to focus will be of aid to you ♡
Choose a time in the day which it is easy to commit to – I like first thing in the morning as my mind is already quite at peace and it helps me continue that intention into the rest of th day. I also like calm'song challenges so I feel a sense of streak for doing the task everyday
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?