- Should I keep my eyes open or closed when meditating?
- What is the subtlest insight you’ve perceived about your thinking-mind while mediating?
- Is there non-burning, light incense I could use? My toddler sleeps next to the room where I meditate in the morning and I don’t want to burn incense while he sleeps.
- Do you meditate in complete silence or prefer ambient music?
- What time of day do you prefer to meditate?
Selmaan A Ali
Meditating in the morning for me is like a workout for my brain. It gets my focus muscle in shape to get ready to tackle my goals for the day. Mantra and breathing meditations seem to be the most challenging to focus on and deliver the best results for me.
Hope you find your best time to meditate! 🙂
In the morning I like it because it helps me clear my mind and set my intention for the day.
At night I let go of everything from the day and prepare to slip off into blissful sleep.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?