- Which do you prefer, guided or non-guided meditations?
- Meditation can take many different forms. Has anyone tried the walking meditation and if so how have u found it compared to sitting meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- What is the best music to listen to while meditating?
- What is your best meditation advice for beginners like me?
Selmaan A Ali
Meditating in the morning for me is like a workout for my brain. It gets my focus muscle in shape to get ready to tackle my goals for the day. Mantra and breathing meditations seem to be the most challenging to focus on and deliver the best results for me.
Hope you find your best time to meditate! 🙂
In the morning I like it because it helps me clear my mind and set my intention for the day.
At night I let go of everything from the day and prepare to slip off into blissful sleep.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?