In the morning I like it because it helps me clear my mind and set my intention for the day.
At night I let go of everything from the day and prepare to slip off into blissful sleep.
Meditating in the morning for me is like a workout for my brain. It gets my focus muscle in shape to get ready to tackle my goals for the day. Mantra and breathing meditations seem to be the most challenging to focus on and deliver the best results for me.
Hope you find your best time to meditate! 🙂
Selmaan A Ali
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??