- Do you meditate at the same time every day? What sort of routine do you have to help remember and to settle into it?
- What’s your favorite type of meditation?
- Do you find it harder to motivate yourself to meditate on a weekend?
- What do you feel during and after meditation?
- Does anyone else find it hard to breathe long breaths? I breathe shallow and it makes it hard to meditate in classes cause the breaths are so long.
The silence gives me space and comfort and the ability sort through the noise of my mind. And that noise comes through much clearer in silence, to the point where on retreats my mind will start to try to play music to me.
And that is an interesting place to get to.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?