A long answer is better than a short one. A long answer will give you time to reflect, contemplate, and make the change more permanent.
Normally I think about the direction my life is going, what the future may hold. In the meditation I did this morning however, my thoughts moved to focus on my higher self and how to become her.
I imagine myself in nature. Either walking around or sitting still. My 'happy place' that I go to often is a lake I enjoy going to near my house. Surrounded by a thick forest. Get really into the details like the smell, sounds and the way the light shines through the trees, if its breezy etc. There's good guided meditations for this too!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??