A long answer is better than a short one. A long answer will give you time to reflect, contemplate, and make the change more permanent.
Normally I think about the direction my life is going, what the future may hold. In the meditation I did this morning however, my thoughts moved to focus on my higher self and how to become her.
I imagine myself in nature. Either walking around or sitting still. My 'happy place' that I go to often is a lake I enjoy going to near my house. Surrounded by a thick forest. Get really into the details like the smell, sounds and the way the light shines through the trees, if its breezy etc. There's good guided meditations for this too!
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?