Diving deeper into the thought while meditating is perfectly fine. It's impossible to have no thoughts and mastery comes from being away of these other thoughts coming into your mind and bring your attention back to the idea.
Good luck on your journey.
1. Make time.
2. Start with short periods of time like 2-5minutes per meditation session.
3. Focus on your breath.
4. If you notice your mind wandering…go back to focusing on your breath.
You’ll get better and you’ll thank yourself later!
You may also find guided meditation easier to work with in the beginning. Focus on the speaker, but also don't worry about your thoughts straying. If they do, just recognize it, accept it, and return your focus to the speaker.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.