Diving deeper into the thought while meditating is perfectly fine. It's impossible to have no thoughts and mastery comes from being away of these other thoughts coming into your mind and bring your attention back to the idea.
Good luck on your journey.
1. Make time.
2. Start with short periods of time like 2-5minutes per meditation session.
3. Focus on your breath.
4. If you notice your mind wandering…go back to focusing on your breath.
You’ll get better and you’ll thank yourself later!
You may also find guided meditation easier to work with in the beginning. Focus on the speaker, but also don't worry about your thoughts straying. If they do, just recognize it, accept it, and return your focus to the speaker.
- What is the moderate way of meditation. ?
- How to be more focus on meditation? Because sometimes I’m out of focus
- How you do it? Do you sit or lay, where and when do you usually meditate?
- How can you afford meditating even when you don’t feel like?
- How do you get concentrated?
- How do you keep habit of meditation going? What’s your inspiration?
- How do you find time in your morning routine to meditate?
- What exactly is meditating?
- When meditating, do you lock on one thought/action or let your mind roam?
- Can meditation help you gain focus in your day to day life? How else does meditation effect you and your feelings throughout the day?