I have chosen it to do in afternoon as that is the time of the day when I am alone most of the time but sometimes I snooze it to do before sleeping as I get busy in afternoon and can't do it.
- How long do you meditate for?
- How does one really clear our minds when we are constantly trying to do a million things in our head?
- I feel like I don’t have time in the morning for my whole morning routine, any tips?
- My biggest challenge is actually getting to the mat and meditating. Any suggestions on how to self-motivate?
- Do you use the Fabulous-app for meditation, or do you use another app? 🧘🏼♀️
I meditate in the morning most often. It allows me to center and keeps me on the path towards true happiness. Conflicts and obsticals will always appear, but happiness does not need to be absent as we face them. Although mornings are what I prefer I am not afraid to meditate throughout the day into the evening if that is what I need.
I usually meditate in the evenings when I return home from work. It helps me unwind after the days activities and focus more on my personal life.
When I’m feeling most anxious. Sometimes first thing in the morning, sometimes mid day at work & sometimes right after work because my stress & anxiety is so elevated.
I meditate anytime of the day. Mainly in the morning or evening however the circumstance comes up where I feel I need to meditate as a way to free myself from stress and simply just relax.
I usually meditate first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. That way I never skip a day because I feel it is that important.
I meditate right before bed to help calm myself down, but I think if you were to meditate in the morning it’d get you into a good mood for the day.
In the morning, as soon as i get up is the best time for meditation . Sometimes i do it after bath before going to work. Rarely in the night
It works best in the morning, but as like today I missed out and just did it at 10:30 pm . And know what-it worked just fine for me. So do it whenever- but do it!
About 8:30am time- it helps my mind wake up and approach the day and it fills up my reserves for tricky conversations with clients. Also opens my mind up to new thoughts and ideas for the day
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?