I have chosen it to do in afternoon as that is the time of the day when I am alone most of the time but sometimes I snooze it to do before sleeping as I get busy in afternoon and can't do it.
- Is it important to have a specific cushion to go to to meditate, or is it okay to meditate from bed right when you wake up if that`s working for you?
- Does meditation really work for you?
- What is your personal favorite way to meditate?
- Do you practice regularly, or meditate as needed. (Ie, when stressed,etc)?
- I struggle sometimes to get to sleep and often use a sleep guided meditation which has been very successful. However with the disconnect from all devices and unplug do you think I have to stop using online guided meditation?
I meditate in the morning most often. It allows me to center and keeps me on the path towards true happiness. Conflicts and obsticals will always appear, but happiness does not need to be absent as we face them. Although mornings are what I prefer I am not afraid to meditate throughout the day into the evening if that is what I need.
I usually meditate in the evenings when I return home from work. It helps me unwind after the days activities and focus more on my personal life.
When I’m feeling most anxious. Sometimes first thing in the morning, sometimes mid day at work & sometimes right after work because my stress & anxiety is so elevated.
I meditate anytime of the day. Mainly in the morning or evening however the circumstance comes up where I feel I need to meditate as a way to free myself from stress and simply just relax.
I usually meditate first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. That way I never skip a day because I feel it is that important.
I meditate right before bed to help calm myself down, but I think if you were to meditate in the morning it’d get you into a good mood for the day.
In the morning, as soon as i get up is the best time for meditation . Sometimes i do it after bath before going to work. Rarely in the night
It works best in the morning, but as like today I missed out and just did it at 10:30 pm . And know what-it worked just fine for me. So do it whenever- but do it!
About 8:30am time- it helps my mind wake up and approach the day and it fills up my reserves for tricky conversations with clients. Also opens my mind up to new thoughts and ideas for the day
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?