A quiet place is not needed. With the power of your mind, you could also meditate on public transport. How’s about that? You don’t have to cut of time from your busy routine and to-do-list but just use the transport time in a more intelligent way! I kinda do that if I know I won’t have time to meditate. Let me give u a tip: meditation is not a strict lesson or routine you have to follow. Meditating means thinking about your like, what you would like to achieve and what you’re proud of. It’s the time in which you thank everyone you’re grateful of. Meditating means realizing how lucky you are, right in the place you’re right now! Meditating means thinking and taking some time for yourself, exclusively for you, because you’re wonderful. Hope the tip was useful
It is much easier to find a quirt peaceful place to meditate. If yiu cannot find one, headphones will do the trick. Although I have been known to meditate in my car in Walmart parking lot before.
Meditating isn’t about silence peacefulness or such things. It’s about being aware, 5 minutes a day is another all you have to do is sit comfortably, listen to the noises around maybe close your eyes if your comfortable enough. A good app to use is smiling mind, you can tailor it to your needs (like why you want to meditate) and from there you can practice each day. A good one to use is the body scan, it’s fantastic. Hope this helps.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?