Also can give yourself an assignment in the early morning right after getting up, such as drink a cup of water as suggested here by the Fabulous App. To fulfill that assignment, you will tend to get up right away instead of snoozing. This works for me.
Also, I went to bed early enough to have a full rest in the night. The alarm time is reasonable. So when the alarm rings, I am ready to wake up.
I also found turning the light on right when the alarm rings is a good way to wake up as the Melatonin fades away when the eyes meet light.
Hope these help. Good luck!
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..