Also can give yourself an assignment in the early morning right after getting up, such as drink a cup of water as suggested here by the Fabulous App. To fulfill that assignment, you will tend to get up right away instead of snoozing. This works for me.
Also, I went to bed early enough to have a full rest in the night. The alarm time is reasonable. So when the alarm rings, I am ready to wake up.
I also found turning the light on right when the alarm rings is a good way to wake up as the Melatonin fades away when the eyes meet light.
Hope these help. Good luck!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??