Throughput working with Fabulous I have different thoughts and realizations. The biggest one is to be realistic about what I can do. That means deleting extra habits that I'm not ready to add to my routine because of having 9 concussions in 16 months among other things.
Taking it easy and approaching this seriously but with the thought that it is a fantastic structured not high pressure way to add good actions, thoughts, routines to my life. My doctors are thrilled with it. I look forward to working on The Fabulous habits every day even though I feel like I'm making only baby progress at this time. Everything counts.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?