- Is it better to meditate with eyes open or closed?
- What do you get out of meditating?
- Does anyone know how to focus when meditation brings up traumatic memories? How do you keep yourself moving forward despite the flashbacks?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What’s your method to focus on meditating?
Throughput working with Fabulous I have different thoughts and realizations. The biggest one is to be realistic about what I can do. That means deleting extra habits that I'm not ready to add to my routine because of having 9 concussions in 16 months among other things.
Taking it easy and approaching this seriously but with the thought that it is a fantastic structured not high pressure way to add good actions, thoughts, routines to my life. My doctors are thrilled with it. I look forward to working on The Fabulous habits every day even though I feel like I'm making only baby progress at this time. Everything counts.
- What helps you stay focused? Do you use a physical focusing point?
- Has your meditation practice changed you in any noticeable way?
- What is the percentage of guided versus alone?
- What do you do when one thought after another seems to pop into your meditation?
- What is the results meditation continuously has brought to you after four weeks-some often practice?
- Do you have a mantra?
- Do you use a meditation app? I use headspace, but I’ve heard of so many.
- What are some of your favorite meditation spots? Your couch? Sitting in a straight-backed chair?
- How do you come back to focus after your mind has wandered?
- How can I make myself to meditate every day? It a quiet and peaceful place one of the conditions?