- What do you guys like about meditation? How do you feel after meditation?
- I am very curious about the positioning of hands during various forms of meditation or even Integrative EMDR, using the Marcus Method. What is the current school of thought toward why certain hand positions appear to be or are more effective than others?
- How do you meditate?
- How do you meditate? Do you focus only on breathing?
- What do you do on days when you really don’t feel like meditating?
Throughput working with Fabulous I have different thoughts and realizations. The biggest one is to be realistic about what I can do. That means deleting extra habits that I'm not ready to add to my routine because of having 9 concussions in 16 months among other things.
Taking it easy and approaching this seriously but with the thought that it is a fantastic structured not high pressure way to add good actions, thoughts, routines to my life. My doctors are thrilled with it. I look forward to working on The Fabulous habits every day even though I feel like I'm making only baby progress at this time. Everything counts.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?