Throughput working with Fabulous I have different thoughts and realizations. The biggest one is to be realistic about what I can do. That means deleting extra habits that I'm not ready to add to my routine because of having 9 concussions in 16 months among other things.
Taking it easy and approaching this seriously but with the thought that it is a fantastic structured not high pressure way to add good actions, thoughts, routines to my life. My doctors are thrilled with it. I look forward to working on The Fabulous habits every day even though I feel like I'm making only baby progress at this time. Everything counts.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?