Hello, I don’t know if that is right or wrong as I’m not expert in meditation. But maybe it’s because of kind of food you eat or level of you body hydration. Try to drink more water and eat healthy. From my side I feel I’m very light, optimistic and happy when I do meditation and I love to keep doing it more than once a day.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??